to adjust the mattress height, remove mattress and base board and unscrew/remove all 6 stays using the hex key. Ensure stays are the correct side up, and assemble and secure them into the lower level
Articles in this section
- can I download the user manual?
- is this product safe for my baby?
- how do I adjust the mattress height?
- is this a portable crib?
- do you sell the rails to convert the stages crib to a full size bed?
- What age should I adjust the mattress?
- Is the mattress included?
- What are the dimensions?
- What is the age limit ?
- Does retro crib come assembled?
Please sign in to leave a comment.