No. The Consumer Product Safety Agency advises that babies do not sleep in any product which is not made and certified for sleeping. Our coco-go and coco loungers are not certified for sleeping. If your baby wants to sleep, the alma series are all certified as baby sleeping products and many consumers find the alma mini size advantageous for babies sleeping away from their main nursery.
Articles in this section
- is the seat pad machine washable?
- can I download the user manual?
- is this product safe for my baby?
- can my baby sleep in the lounger overnight?
- What is the age limit ?
- How much does this weigh?
- Can I purchase spare parts?
- Does the lounger come assembled?
- What are the 3 stages to the coco go 3-in-1?
- How many speeds for the vibration unit?
Please sign in to leave a comment.