to adjust the mattress height, remove mattress and base board and unscrew/remove all 6 stays using the hex key. Ensure stays are the correct side up, and assemble and secure them into the lower level
Articles in this section
- what is the width between each crib slat?
- where are your cribs made?
- can I download the user manual?
- is this product safe for my baby?
- how do I adjust the mattress height?
- how do I fold the crib for storage?
- what are the dimensions?
- Can I buy touch up paint?
- Are the alma cribs a custom size?
- Does the alma crib fold?