No. The Consumer Product Safety Agency advises that babies do not sleep in any product which is not made and certified for sleeping. Our coco-go and coco loungers are not certified for sleeping. If your baby wants to sleep, the alma series are all certified as baby sleeping products and many consumers find the alma mini size advantageous for babies sleeping away from their main nursery.
Articles in this section
- is the seat pad machine washable?
- can I download the user manual?
- can my baby sleep in the lounger overnight?
- Does this require batteries?
- What is the age limit ?
- How much does this weigh?
- Does the lounger come assembled?
- What is the lounger made of?
- Can I purchase spare parts?
- What seat pads are available?
Please sign in to leave a comment.